So, apparently "Letter From Heaven" is a really popular song title. Whatever... this one was inspired by one of my greatest sins. Here's the lyrics:
So many Christians
judge others but don't judge themselves
they diagnose sicknes
but give no presrciption for help
I doubt that's what heaven's like,
when I ge there I'll send you a letter
Don't be afraid to die
I promise up there it's much better
We think that it's honesty
but honestly it's only our pride
Sin's what comes out of your mouth
not what you put inside
I doubt that's what heaven's like,
when I ge there I'll send you a letter
Don't be afraid to die
I promise up there it's much better
No that's not what heaven's like
I'll tell you when I get there
I'm not afraid to die
No, I can't wait to get there
(perhaps too much "wowing")
On Earth as in heaven,
that's how Jesus taught us to pray
If that's the goal
then something down on earth's gotta change
No comments:
Post a Comment