Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In My Heart



I put your love in a paper bag and I took it into town
I put your love in a paper book and carried it around
I hang it up when I go to bed and when I wake I take it down
But it ripped but it ripped apart

I put your love in a glass jar and I tied it too by belt
I put your love in a glass jar and I kept it to myself
I want to carry your love with me; not keep it on a shelf
But it shattered it shattered apart

The only safe place too keep you love is right here in my heart
It protects it from the elements, storing it there was smart
It’s better than the paper bag and the jar shattered apart
In my heart in my heart in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment