Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Accidental Text


If you bring together an ocean and a desert
they make something new
baby you
have built a home inside my heart

Babe, you're like the trees and I am just a breeze
without you I'm invisible
You and I
are better when we're not apart
we get a laugh
when we think back to the start

You got the text I meant to send
to my friend
That begged him not to tell you that
I love you
I felt like such an idiot/ You thought it was intentional

If music were made of color
when you and I met with eachother
we'd dance to red and blue
You're the song
I want to sing for my whole life

I've grown quite fond of you
I've grown quite fond
I've grown quite fond

That was over 3 years ago,
and you and I have changed.
But every day I see your face
and it's the same
as the day
I accidentally texted you

No comments:

Post a Comment