Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Don't Try To Compare


Believe it or not, this song was originally written on a ukulele (and much happier). It was the first time I tried to make a song "catchy". Anyways, the description is in the video

You’re throwing fuel into a fire
But it’s not going to burn for you
I’m just an ember over here
Slowly fading
And suffocating

He doesn’t love you like I do
I can see it in his eyes
I’m much more concerned about yours
Your passive glances
Want to take chances

Don’t try to compare
Baby I can see
Him over there
Baby I can see
That you don’t trust me at all
That you don’t trust me at all

You don’t understand your own heart
My arms are open but they’re cold
Our love is permanent and real
You know the right thing
Is in the quicksand sinking

Don’t try to compare
Baby I can see
Him over there
Baby I can see
That you don’t trust me at all
That you don’t trust me at all

No comments:

Post a Comment