Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

You and Me Together


This one still needs some work on the verses, but honey badger don't care



I don't know what I expected
and I don't know what I thought
since the say
you put your heart out on display
we have not run out of words to say
and you looked beautiful that day

Some say that I'm distracted
some say I'm stuck in a daze
give me a sign
our conversation lags behind
half of my mind is in another place
we have not run out of words to say

you spoke to me
and suddenly
I began to see
you and me together
you and me together

Love's not what we wanted
cuz breakups suck... berakups suck
so we were friends
for about 2 hours then we realized
friends don't talk this way
we have not run out of words to say

you spoke to me
and suddenly
I began to see
you and me together
you and me together

No comments:

Post a Comment